Bilfinger

Bilfinger Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Good place to work and improve your technical skills as an engineer.

Workplace culture is good. The staff are friendly and the opportunity to learn through different projects is a plus point. A wide variety of projects makes work challenging and interesting.

Intensive work with lot of opportunities to learn

working environment is very friendly, there are many opportunities to take new challenges, however the work is intensive.

Best company of my life

Really enjoyed my job in bilfinger. Very professional staff and management. Never face any problem while working there. I learned a lot of things from there.

Good company to work with Friendly environment Digitization Work-life Balance Workplace Culture Better exposure - Learning platform for beginner or experts Zero tolerance and employee safety

Great Place to work

Work culture is great and the management is responsive to your needs. Salary gets credited to your account before the completion of the month. Overall great company to work for.

good work culture

I enjoyed working here in Bilfiger tebodin and got good exposure of various software. Bilfinger is good company to learn how to intract with client and how to manage the sessions like HAZOP and HAZID

Productive and well established organization

Company possess good discipline, balanced work style and employees enjoy challenging projects. Management is not so good but capable to handle larger scale of employees.

Working Experience with Bilifinger had been very exciting , Challenging and had been very productive.

Learning process was highly productive free working hand have been given to learn. Working culture was very dynamic interms of nationality but very welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of time management but i managed to achiveved the tasking had been given to me in timely manners.

Good experience

A company full of good people that requires some time to reach new levels. A day at this company is never boring as new opportunity to learn something new is always at the door due to nature of the company that is a generic service provider

Pros

inovative work

Cons

not specialized

Nice to work with one of the best company. Highly dynamic and challenging environment.Steep learning curve with a lot of chances to develop multiple skills.

Overall a better consultant.

The work environment is friendly. HR department is so supportive and very active. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and enhance the employee skills.

Pros

professionalism

Cons

comparatively lessers salary and benefits

Growing Company

Bilfinger is a growing company and gives an opportunity for their employees to grow. While the workload is too much in comparison to the number of employees, but everyone tries to extend their support to their colleagues

Pros

Career Development

Cons

Too much focus on overhead reduction

Tebodin is a great place to work. Unfortunately circumstances leave me with no option but to be on the market. My relationships with my colleagues is very good to say the least. My manager has played a big part in the skills and knowledge I have acquired within the Oil and Gas Industry.

Good environment for career

Please review my CV for your reference. company is a good for anyone who are really dedicated to their work and don't think of anything while working is their ideal employee.

Better knowledge people Does have slight politics Has a career growth for Fresher's Salary is not that good Calm atmosphere New challenges to face

Pros

Average

Cons

Salary not that good

changing company foe better

Low salary .some company give low salary gan more work.over all company is ok.duty in shifts new stafe un experience.no team work in this company .

Good but not great

It is a nice place to work for. They still have got to work on their management and process about developing employees. So yeah it is a good place overall but needs some improvements

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Job Security

Started my Career with Tebodin

My first work experience was given by Tebodin just after Graduating. All about Instrumentation & Control was learned and experienced in fast FEED and EPC Projects. For beginners its a great place to learn. Hardest part of the job was that I was not from the Instrumentation background. Enjoyed working the starting 3 years of my Career learning most of the Job related tasks.

Pros

Knowledge Gained

Cons

Long Hours

Got good experiences,had met with a number of shutdown jobs

In these company am always deals with shutdown jobs and some projects.Things were good till we lost our main contract from our client.

productive

Good atmosphere, Highly effiecient management, Timely getting salary, no need to wait freedom for work two days off /week

Competence vs. Success

Being part of one of the leading service providers for construction, maintenance in the oil/ gas, power/ water industries in the UAE gave me the opportunity to meet various people that lead to my professional growth and achievement as a career person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bilfinger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bilfinger