Bilfinger

Bilfinger Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

Clear

It is good to work here, but change of mangement leads a lot of changes in policies.

Overall culture is good, HSE department is strong enough and management supports is always there. Whereas some new aspects should be bringing together along with senior employees.

Good company to work with Friendly environment Digitization Work-life Balance Workplace Culture Better exposure - Learning platform for beginner or experts Zero tolerance and employee safety

Good place to work and improve your technical skills as an engineer.

Workplace culture is good. The staff are friendly and the opportunity to learn through different projects is a plus point. A wide variety of projects makes work challenging and interesting.

Great Place to work

Work culture is great and the management is responsive to your needs. Salary gets credited to your account before the completion of the month. Overall great company to work for.

Challenging but enjoyable work.

A typical day at work starts from reading emails, review contracts, and in between, accommodate in-person as well as phone legal queries. However, every single day at work always present a learning opportunity. Management is readily approachable and supportive. The work culture is pragmatic. Though the hardest part of the job is getting swamped with contracts for review all with urgent deadlines. Its a bit challenging when your boss is sitting in a different location so that your interaction is limited via phone communication. I enjoy most going out with colleagues.

Working Experience with Bilifinger had been very exciting , Challenging and had been very productive.

Learning process was highly productive free working hand have been given to learn. Working culture was very dynamic interms of nationality but very welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of time management but i managed to achiveved the tasking had been given to me in timely manners.

the hardest part of the job

some of the time, we face different cultures. is has to be added to the learning modules. really hard to get the sudden shock with different cultures if you are not ready

Excellent Company & enjoyed working for them

I found this a good company to work for and enjoyed my work experience, promoted to Deputy Project Manager which was a big plus to me and more responsibilities, and completing my contract. A typical day at work was first to greet the team and ensure that any internal problems were resolved amicably then check that the EPC were working on their scheduled jobs, that HSE was visible and active on site, fresh cold water for the artisans/laborers due to the extreme temperatures during the day and that the night shift if employed had completed the work assigned to them. I learnt a great deal, besides team work, I call it 'stealing with your eyes', the good and bad from working, watching and learning from different nationalities. Management, responsibilities, different techniques from different nationalities but not a problem. Workplace culture, again different nationalities and religion, watch and learn. Hardest part of job, responsibilities, meeting work schedules, chairing meetings and communicating problems to the client and accepting criticism. Most enjoyable part of the job, when things come together, problems solved, no bad news from Head Office and everyone goes home safe and happy.

Pros

Working with a good project team

Cons

Rain stops work and trying to make up lost time.

Better knowledge people Does have slight politics Has a career growth for Fresher's Salary is not that good Calm atmosphere New challenges to face

Pros

Average

Cons

Salary not that good

great

This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company. I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Productive, Hoset and responsible.

1) I have usually a daily Busy day 2) II learned to be accurate , organized and self confident . 3) I worked with high level of Management 4) I used to work with multinational co-workers but always have a very good team and always cooperate each other . 5) The hardest part of job that I faced : I push too much to finish work on time 6) The spirit of team work and the cooperation with my colleagues and friends I have got is the most enjoyable par.t

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bilfinger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bilfinger
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?