Bilfinger

Bilfinger Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

It is good to work here, but change of mangement leads a lot of changes in policies.

Overall culture is good, HSE department is strong enough and management supports is always there. Whereas some new aspects should be bringing together along with senior employees.

Intensive work with lot of opportunities to learn

working environment is very friendly, there are many opportunities to take new challenges, however the work is intensive.

Best company of my life

Really enjoyed my job in bilfinger. Very professional staff and management. Never face any problem while working there. I learned a lot of things from there.

Good company to work with Friendly environment Digitization Work-life Balance Workplace Culture Better exposure - Learning platform for beginner or experts Zero tolerance and employee safety

Good place to work and improve your technical skills as an engineer.

Workplace culture is good. The staff are friendly and the opportunity to learn through different projects is a plus point. A wide variety of projects makes work challenging and interesting.

Great Place to work

Work culture is great and the management is responsive to your needs. Salary gets credited to your account before the completion of the month. Overall great company to work for.

Challenging but enjoyable work.

A typical day at work starts from reading emails, review contracts, and in between, accommodate in-person as well as phone legal queries. However, every single day at work always present a learning opportunity. Management is readily approachable and supportive. The work culture is pragmatic. Though the hardest part of the job is getting swamped with contracts for review all with urgent deadlines. Its a bit challenging when your boss is sitting in a different location so that your interaction is limited via phone communication. I enjoy most going out with colleagues.

Stressful and exploitative work environment

Under-paid, over-worked employees. Hiring process is unfair and often racist. Garbage health benefits and insurance, no high-ranking positions given to women.

good work culture

I enjoyed working here in Bilfiger tebodin and got good exposure of various software. Bilfinger is good company to learn how to intract with client and how to manage the sessions like HAZOP and HAZID

Productive and well established organization

Company possess good discipline, balanced work style and employees enjoy challenging projects. Management is not so good but capable to handle larger scale of employees.

Working Experience with Bilifinger had been very exciting , Challenging and had been very productive.

Learning process was highly productive free working hand have been given to learn. Working culture was very dynamic interms of nationality but very welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of time management but i managed to achiveved the tasking had been given to me in timely manners.

Experience the brownfield engineering

The Timings are flexible. Professionals are trained to handle different types of projects and hardest part would be handling the projects unique in nature

Pros

flexible timings

Cons

expected long hours of work

Nice People and Environment to Work

1. A normal routine day 2. Learnt to do other jobs not related to mine 3. Good Management 4. Sharing ideas 5. Going to inspect Work not ready 6. Having so many site locations to visit

Pros

Free lunch almost every 2 weeks

Cons

Invited to inspect work which is not ready by the Contractor

Productive and big workscape

Nothing much to add more, it's a well known international engineering company. 5 days working a weeks makes it better than many other companies, Log time work per day sometimes makes it hard.

Flexible

I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others.I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a

Specialist in Boiler, Piping Job

Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock is German base company special in maintenance, Piping , power section our management is very nice and supportive to workers and staff Bilfinger Policy is Quality and safety

Treated well, included in project

My supervisors and peers, ensured I was involved in the project undertaken and that my opinions were heard. They offered me assistance whenever I needed and made me feel welcome.

the hardest part of the job

some of the time, we face different cultures. is has to be added to the learning modules. really hard to get the sudden shock with different cultures if you are not ready

Good experience

A company full of good people that requires some time to reach new levels. A day at this company is never boring as new opportunity to learn something new is always at the door due to nature of the company that is a generic service provider

Pros

inovative work

Cons

not specialized

Nice to work with one of the best company. Highly dynamic and challenging environment.Steep learning curve with a lot of chances to develop multiple skills.

Overall a better consultant.

The work environment is friendly. HR department is so supportive and very active. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and enhance the employee skills.

Pros

professionalism

Cons

comparatively lessers salary and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bilfinger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bilfinger
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?