BIGWIG MARKETING MANAGEMENT logo

BIGWIG MARKETING MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Good

Very Good atmosphere to work .. management is good … Employees are happy .. Salaries are on time .. good community.. good commission… loving company .. Thanks

Goal Oriented and Supportive Workplace

"I feel privileged to work for Bigwig Marketing Management . This company truly values its employees, and it shows in every aspect of the workplace. The supportive and inclusive culture, opportunities for professional growth, and the strong emphasis on work-life balance are just a few of the many reasons why I appreciate working here.The leadership team at Bigwig Marketing Management leads by example, fostering an environment where innovation and collaboration are encouraged. It's inspiring to be part of a team that strives for excellence and is dedicated to both personal and organizational success.

Pros

Team outing supportive culture carrier growth

Cons

Strict Discipline Regarding Office Timing

Jobs at BIGWIG MARKETING MANAGEMENT

See more jobs

Transparent , Excellence Management, Productive, Supportive

Thanks indeed to help me get job in Bigwig Marketing Management, I’ve work many others companies in my home town and UAE. One of the best company so far, in terms of Management, employee caring, supportive. Very transparent to each employee. As simple do your work with ethics and discipline You will get all the benefits.

Pros

Extra supportive Management

Cons

Too much supportive to employees, which some take advantage.

Productive and Motivated Environment

Excellent place to work and good learning place - One of best decision my life in dubai to work in Bigwig and I’ve learn a lot within short time. One word - Excellent Company and management.

Pros

Workalcoholic Friendly Environment Transparent

Cons

Very discipline towards office ethics and timing

Productive and Professional

This organization will deliver nothing less than the best from expertise and professionalism to top-notch communication. You’re sure to be impressed!

BIGWIG MARKETING MANAGEMENT insights

What people like

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Excellent Company and Management

Thank you indeed for sharing this company jobs, I’m so glad and thankful to getting a job in Bigwig Marketing Management, which are very transparent towards all employees and special for new joiner, immediately provided visa and all facilities and salaries on time, The best part Management is excellent and well experience people, always encourage and motivate and train staff to achieve there goal and how to balance work life and personal life.Best choice in UAE to start carrier in Bigwig Marketing Management.

Pros

Free Training

Cons

Transparent, Honest, Motivated, Workalcoholic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIGWIG MARKETING MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question