Best Buy

Best Buy Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,203 reviews

Excellent company and work environment

I love to work there my responsibilities were Sales, Purchase and handling all works including delivery and payment collection. They are dealing in there own brand TV called iLike TV and apart from this all IT products.

Best place to learn

I enjoyed my work there. I learned how to handle or promote your own brand. Management no issue. Workplace and culture also good. The most enjoyable part of my job, here I learned many things and get confident to enter each and every market without fear and there is no shy about to do logistic in this company because I consider this is my company and try maximum to close more and more order & support to deliver goods by myself to customers at earliest rather than waiting for pick up or courier person.

Pros

Coffee or tea

Cons

8 To 10 hrs max in 5 days- friday & saturday were off

Hard Worker

All Account work done. I learned how to handle customers and suppliers dues. Management is not good i only the responsible for all duties. Duty timing too much for a day. Counting more cash daily.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

sales, marketing, operations

 Directly dealing with customers via phone and meetings.  Dealing with online customers.  Communication with customers to finalize the deal.  Surveys.  Booking process  Customer services  Packing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Best Buy