Best Buy

Best Buy Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 33,827 reviews

Excellent company and work environment

I love to work there my responsibilities were Sales, Purchase and handling all works including delivery and payment collection. They are dealing in there own brand TV called iLike TV and apart from this all IT products.

Best place to learn

I enjoyed my work there. I learned how to handle or promote your own brand. Management no issue. Workplace and culture also good. The most enjoyable part of my job, here I learned many things and get confident to enter each and every market without fear and there is no shy about to do logistic in this company because I consider this is my company and try maximum to close more and more order & support to deliver goods by myself to customers at earliest rather than waiting for pick up or courier person.

Pros

Coffee or tea

Cons

8 To 10 hrs max in 5 days- friday & saturday were off

Hard Worker

All Account work done. I learned how to handle customers and suppliers dues. Management is not good i only the responsible for all duties. Duty timing too much for a day. Counting more cash daily.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

productive and enjoy full work place ,

i learned a lot in this company, how to sale, how to approach the customers, how to be hard working. management is so good the culture in this work is so nice to approach the customers who's not interested in the product but still asking about the product. most enjoyable part in the job is to learn new things about the job, and having a team building.,

I've been working at this company for 4 years, the managers I've had were, for the most part, excellent. Training is mostly trial by fire, but very good for expanding problem solving and people skills.

Pros

Good benefits (discounts, accommodations), positive people, good culture

Cons

Below average pay for certain positions

sales, marketing, operations

 Directly dealing with customers via phone and meetings.  Dealing with online customers.  Communication with customers to finalize the deal.  Surveys.  Booking process  Customer services  Packing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Best Buy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Best Buy Reviews by Location