Bedashing Beauty Lounge logo

Bedashing Beauty Lounge Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates21 reviews

Growth Opportunity

The company provides all the mandatory benefits. Work-Life balance and free transportation. Overall experience is great. It helps me to acquire new skills.

مكان عمل سئ لا يراعي حياة الموظفات وهناك العديد من انتهاكات حقوقالعاملين بالشركه

الكثير من الضغط ع العاملين للانتاج ولبيع المنتجات مما يدفعهم لفرض ساعات عمل اضافيه دون مقابل وهناك الكثير من الضغط بالعمل وانشاء بيئه سيئه والكثير من المشاحنات بين الموظفين وبعضهم وبين الموظفين والاداره التي لا تهتم بحياة الموظفين وحالتهم النفسيه

Pros

لا توجد اجابيات

Cons

لا توجد فترات راحه نهائياً ويوجد ساعات عمل اضافيه دون مقابل

Productive and more knowledgeable experience helps me growth more in this field

Fun and exciting to work a lot of good experience and knowledgeable training that help to improve more my skills benefits are also good and salary always in time

Pros

Benefits and insurance

Cons

Not fun working in this company

easily hire, easily can be removed not a healthy environment that can work for.more than 8 hours of shift, management are not good in this company.

Pros

receive salary on time

Friendly and productive environment

I absolutely enjoy working in bedashing It learns me a lot and helps ma y kinds, in terms of enhancement of skills and talents.. I am glad and I'm better person.

Great place to work.

I have learned a lot of things from there. I am still grateful to the company to gave me a chance to work for them and to enhance my abilities.Thank you!

Over all review

The only reason why I left was because it became really hard to for to handle my work life and my personal life. Aside that I would say the company is a god company in terms of salary most especially. Management may not be perfect but it’s good.

Professional and disciplined environment

It is a competitive and and full of learning working environment. training is an essential part here. all staff members are given proper opportunities for grooming and enhancement of skill and knowledge.

Fast-paced type of job Enjoyable Good salary Employee engagement to the client Ensures the client and staff's health Provides training to the employees

Dont ever attemt

Stressful management full of deduction you will work like a helper after your main job . Long working hours .. no over time payment .. housing allowance needs to be added on you qouta to reach which is 10x of your salary .

nail polish nice to work there

This a saloon like a spa we massage do treating do waxing do make up do manicuo pedicou we provide stones message do the eye lashes eye brows also provide tea diffrent kinds of tea

Pros

free busfere

Work Experience

It's been a pleasure working with high-caliber people in Bedashing. The company will let you grow and will encourage you to cultivate your skills. I learned a lot of things, things that I never expected that I can do.

Be wow be posite b transetter be creative they provide also proffessional trainin

Be wow be positive be creative they provide professional training and never delayed salary and they are giving also full benefits. They provided also housing and transfortation allowance

Productive and Giving all the benefits of the employee, Salary is on time..

BEDASHING BEAUTY LOUNGE IS A COMPANY that will enhance your skills, gives you knowledge while earning money. Salary is on time, giving you a chance to improve your personal skills, to excel, helping you to grow and be productive. They are giving the full benefits of the employee.

Pros

Salary is on time.

Cons

Small housing allowance.

good

One thing is never delay salary ,we can learn a lot of things because they provide professional training so we can learn more and improve ourself. always have concern to staff ...

Good

One of the good benefit in bedashing is the salary that never delay.. Its good to work with.. And there are trainings that you will learn more to have more knowledge about the producta and skills..

Life-changing Company

Bedashing Beauty Lounge sees full potentials in each employee regardless of Nationality. The vision is clear and your efforts are highly appreciated. This company has the most happiest staffs you can work with. Intensive training is provided to each position.

Pros

Best commission scheme in UAE

Cons

No permanent branch

General

At first when i join bedashing.. were happy to work, very helpful and accomdating the staff specially the people in the office.. but now everything is change, too much stressful on deduction, no increase no nice benefits at all. i just hope it will change so that the girls will stay and work harmoniously.

High end Fashion Salon

Bedashing is a high end Salon and it's been a an honor working for them. The staff of bedashing are experts and really work hard as a team. The salon is always up to date with trends

management

low basic salary, to much deductions, benefits like sick leave is quite disappointing because your commission will be deducted

fun work space

i learn a lot from my jod since i meet different people verytime.the management is good .i work with wonderful people loving ,caring fun to work with.of course my enjoyable part of the job is when i get my salary n making friends

Pros

free stuff accomodation

Cons

paying for our own transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedashing Beauty Lounge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?