Be Unique Group

Be Unique Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

positive and hard working culture

Its great that they really promote and offer Interns a real opportunity to learn and grow. really good positive and hard working culture, where you are rewarded for your efforts and enthusiasm

Challenging Work Environment

Challenging work environment to work at Be Unique Group. Great teams. Digital upskilling. Collaborative environment. Awesome Company. Motivated & Talented staff.

A Wonderful Company To Work

This is a wonderful company to work in They truly care about their employees and provide flexibility when needed. The employee benefits are great as well!

Grow Your skills

Be Unique is a place where you can establish a good career if you can deliver great work, excel at networking across the agency, and build partner support.

Passionate

Everybody at the office is passionate about their work.The management truly cares about the employees and I can feel that. Overall, I am very happy here - the work culture is inspiring and motivating.

Motivated & Talented Staff

The best part with working at Be Unique Group is that I learn new things every day. I'm surrounded by motivated & talented staff and one of the best leaders.

Support System

They have a great support system that helps individuals who want to learn and succeed. if you are looking for real work, then you have come to the right place. But if you are looking for a relaxed environment and to pass time, this isn’t the place for you.

Supportive Staff!

All their team members are supportive of each other. Regular check on daily work ensures that we are on the right track. Everyone on the team is ready to help in case of challenges. The management puts in the effort to improve our skills on a regular basis be it personal, communication, or professional.

A well-known, prestigious company

Be Unique Group, Dubai , a well-known, prestigious company spearheaded by one of the best CEOs in the Middle East. Highly recommended Be Unique Group.

Awesome Birthday celebrations

Its great that whenever its someone Birthday they get a special cake and card and we all gather round and celebrate - Its these small things that make Be Unique group a great Company to work at!

Friendly Atmosphere

I have been working here for the past 2.5 years. The company has a friendly atmosphere, supporting co-workers, I learned a lot. I highly recommend Be Unique group.

Interview at Be Unique

Went recently for an interview at Be Unique. I liked the set up and the team I met with were really friendly. They make you feel at home and didnt feel like an interview at all

Excellent Company

I recently went for interview for a Sales position. It turned out to be a group interview with 11 other sales professional for one hour. It was really creative the way it was structured and fun, not like what I had imagined at all. I didn't get selected but was a great exp and will keep trying to get a job there. Seems like an awesome company with a cool vibe.

Great team; Great opportunities to learn;

Its a great company to work with. Overall company policies are employee friendly. Great learning and employee motivating environment. Top management has a vision and a clear objective.

Productive and fun place to work

When applying for jobs I was looking for an environment that would challenge me. I applied for different positions in different companies, but Be Unique stood out to be because they were clear from the beginning that the position they have would challenge me everyday - it was something that wasn't going to be routine, new tasks and new things to do on a daily basis. It would be quick and fast faced, difficult at times yet worth-while and something that I'd be learning tremendously from. They delivered to this, I'm still here - love it and wouldn't change it.

Worst place to work

No respect for employees No work life balance 0%job security Work asmuchas you Moreover like elephant teeth;for showing difrnt and eating from difrnt

The worse company you can work with

They are those kind of people who talk with a smile but are actually stabbing u. They want u in the office at 8:45 am when the office starts at 9 and want u to spend as much time as u can in the office. The office should technically close at 6pm but we used to leave at 8pm. They don't care about ur personal life. Please don't work there for your own good.

Good company with good work place. Like to work in this reputated organization.

It's nice to being connected with you. I am seeking for the position of cashier, bank relationship officer, data entry operator, hotel management, admin executive, account assistant and store keeper.

Pros

Free launches and good faclilities.

Cons

Long hours and nice timing.

Love this company

Good pay, great challenges, great upper management, culturally diverse & a great opportunity to move up in your career & provide A grade training along the way.

Good first job

Like minded co-workers makes working there feel more at home. Nice and comfortable environment to work in with adequate training for new employees. good work hours and break times

Amazing place to work

The people there feel like an extension of your family. Every one comes together and works well as a team to care, and we all take ownership and our invested in the well being and care everyone deserves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Unique Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Be Unique Group Reviews by Location

• Be Unique Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?