Bateel international LLC

Bateel international LLC Employee Reviews

Can work at Bateel if you forget the word Job security! How well you do your job yet no consideration. However, Salaries on time! Also have room to be productive to the most for hard working. Great products!
busy most of time i learnt more things they have a professional management , i enjoy work with colleges there , the hard part is you should be professional all the time and avoid even the small mistakes
Comfortable work place.Equally divided work for team membersGiving internal opportunities to growBest learning and development department under HRServing employees and at most care.
Pros
Free food during working hour + overtime food
It was and will be a great experience working with the Bateel family,for whence I learnt a lot,took on several bold steps and initiative I never thought of. Thanks to y'all
Working with many nationalities like Nepal, Russian, Philippines, and Indian. It's multicultural. The company sells luxury product like dates and chocolates.
Bateel is very innovative Company and full of learnings for the personal development of their employees. They are strictly followed all the guidline and measures from Ministry of labour to take care of the employees We are working 8 hours per day with 1 day off a week and they also providing meal for the staff everyday. Overall working in bateel is ver
Bateel International LLC (BRC, HACCP certified) produces and markets chocolates, dates, pastries, and gourmet foods. Bateel is headquartered in Dubai and has a presence in 16 countries with over 40 boutiques and 30 cafés in premium commercial and residential districts in major cities, Bateel is the world’s only gourmet organic date grower, producer and seller led by our mission and values to delight our consumers across the globe.
despite the glaring and positive reviews of their cafes, behind the scenes of this company is what most people do not know. Behind the scenes, their employees are forced to surrender their passports. That surrendering their passport is illegal for uae law. Bateel employees are also asked to to do overtime in their factories or cafes without the payment of their overtimes. Most of their employees resign to look for other work in uae.
Pros
nothing
Cons
many
they do not pay overtime and yet they love to compell you to work 12 hours a day. Moving up in a career ladder is very so slow that you are stuck in your low salary. In other words, here you will get more work but less salary. Apply here and you will regret.
Pros
non
Cons
long hours, unpaid overtime
I like the company very much there was many section too work there and I was happy in my work we understand the real meaning of food processing in this company .
Great work place nice work and life balance. Learned a lot about standards and working in a structured enviroment. The most enjoyable part is the work culture and the people
Bad Management Zero Motivation Big Lier Entertain Wrong Business Practice Ineffective HR Department Not at all people centric Unnecessary pressure at work
Pleasure to work in Bateel International I learned allot Management very supportive every time if you need help or support they are always with you . work Culture with staff like family i enjoyed when my cafe was full of guest and waiting for 15 to 20 minutes for there turn enjoyed worked in bateel
There is no career advancement in this company either if you work in factory or their cafes. Lots of politics and the an employee will not grow here. They give overtimes that are always unpaid. Worst of all they take your passport that is a practice against the UAE law. I do not recommend anyone to work here.
Salary is not competitive. Less staff,more work. No breaktimes. Management people are one sided. Not acknowledging your doing well. Higher position staff are just using whatever you know and they will owe the credit.
I have been working in this company for 4 years and there was no salary increase despite of my efforts to be good at my job. They used to have freebies but they removed it. Worst is that, they take your passport which is the company rule that is illegal under UAE law. You can only take your password once you resigned or terminated. They want you to work up to exhaustion. I do not recommend such company.
If you dare to work here you will not go anywhere. The salary is always late and do not it give it on time. Their working hours policy requires you to work beyond 12 hours so the time equals 14 or more. The most appaling thing is their policy of keeping your passport which is against the law of UAE. They do not give raise to employees no matter how good they are in their job. Ditch your application here.
Pros
Cons
Lots of
Browsing millions of employer to advance career. I can get good reviews of all company culture, benefits and so much more.The services provided mention specific services great work environment, good place to work.
This is the organization that ought to be in your last thing you ought to apply for. I worked for this organization more than 5 years and I got no pay increment even I work hard. They likewise disregard UAE work laws by getting passports and not paying overtime regardless of whether you work for in excess of a 8 hours. Taking passoirts is unlawful under UAE law. Now and then they request that workers work 14 hours without paying. Abstain from applying to this organization on the off chance that you need a bit of brain.
Pros
Cons
Lots of
Working for this company is not recommended smart. Attrition rate is high, they do not follow labour practices nor the laws of city on labour. If you're employed here like in restaurant or industrial plant, you will go overtime that's usually unpaid. Another is they don't give proper visa to employees and thus uses the tourist visa of employees until they expire. The management doesn't acknowledge to require care of their staff thus as a result most of the staff resign to get another job in alternative firms. The worst part, they're delayed in giving salaries. If you complain, you may be chastened or threatened with termination.
Pros
none - Zero
Cons
lots of
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the store, as well as setting customer service standards, and launching initiatives to hit sales targets. Also developing and motivating a team, whilst ensuring everyone adheres to company policies and procedures
Pros
free trasportation
Cons
depends operations