Batco

Batco Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates3 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

fun team at Batco

all the team were very cooperative and supportive towards the safety issues, the safety culture is very respected and followed by all the workers and the staff.

Good Work

To enhance my knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering and implement the expertise and experience gained in this field with efficiency and quality.

Pros

Good Work

Cons

Good Work

confortable atmosphere, teamwork spirit and flexible time management

Working in a corporate department allows to develop my skills in a better and more efficient way: being exposed to different markets, negotiating and dealing with different cultures, adapting to countries laws and contracts forms and legal rules.. On the other side, when passion intersect with the job, the fire comes from within, and induct motivational and positive spirit on the personal level and in the team atmosphere. For me, difficulties at work are called "Challenges", and they just create more motivation and excitement to be resolved and accomplished, maintaining a positive attitude that make me give my best and influence others to get to same result. The most enjoyable part of my work is that every day I am exposed to more people and characters and targets to meet, no routine and combining work and professional tasks with human resource interaction.

Pros

Working Hours-tasks oriented-human ressources culture..

Cons

No fixed raises& bonus& promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Batco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Batco Reviews by Location