Bank of America Employee Reviews for Financial AnalystReview this company
Financial Analyst1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 31,536 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Zero work life balance culture. The hardest part of the job is the tight deadline with no support or training. Also, a lack of appreciation from management.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Bank of America reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 31,536 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Bank of America
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bank of America? What are the steps along…3 people answered
- What is the Bank of America employee discount?3 people answered
- Does Bank of America require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Ba…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Bank of America?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bank of America?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bank of America?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Bank of America?One person answered