Baker Hughes Incorporated

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates158 reviews

Found 158 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,698 reviews

Bright future

Working as a cnc machinist, I’m excited to do my job day to day and involving all kinds of problems solving related to production line. Management always have supportive nature and kind behaving with all the employees.

Pros

No free lunch.

Cons

Every day over time to achieve targets.

Logistics

Very good company. The salary package is very high with 6000dhs salary ticket, annual bonus, employee purchased company stocks, family insurance. The work environment is very good but the office politics is there.

Great place; diverse culture

Great place to work Good opportunities for growthTeam work and management support is goodLearning opportunities are good and good focus given on employee engagement and safety aspects

Pros

Good salary and team work

Cons

Not much

Very competitive Good payThe work personal life balance is difficult

Good company with a chance to advance but very competitive, worked on rigs for 8+ weeks, vacations were maxed at three weeks also , it’s good money though.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Long hour

Baker hughes company is a learning academy for the oil field employees.

Overall the environment of the company is so respectful and friendly you will love to work at bakerhughes trust me.they having a world class training and education center and you will see the employees from all over the world very peaceful and a good learning opportunity there .

Pros

The lunch is free at the field but at the warehouse company were paying

Cons

At long hours like more then 24 hrs we have a good back up team to replace

a holistic work place for all culture

a pleasant working environment, big office spaces, building has its own gym, cafeteria and clinicsafety is a main priority, flexi time - just finish your job!

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Far drive

good company

good company to learn and grow globally, good leader to work with , but a lot of changes in last few years, unsecured job for low level team, need to be well connected

General Comments

As an overall comments, its always challenging. Learn a lot at Baker Hughes and gives more from my experience. Management change was always a challenge.

General for the starter like i was it provides a good platform for experience

Going by the current situation in the industry, i would say it is fair though so much lucking specifically here in the area where i am especially as a contract employee, as a permanent employee i think it is one of the greatest field service companies considering the interactions i have had with those directly under Baker Hughes, Hopefully one day i also get fully there

Nice place to work with excellent work-culture

Nice place to work with excellent work-culture. Good opportunities to excel ad value-addition in your career. Nice work-life balance and excellent holistic support .

Productive with employee engagement program

i enjoyed working in Baker Hughes with the hard working and very friendly colleagues. Apart from this is the kind of work and working environment i like and love, the camaraderie we made for each other is different. We help and support each other to make the job done.

Quality and accuracy of work.

Quality and accuracy of work. Ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Communication skills. Collaboration skills and teamwork. Problem-solving skills. Attendance and dependability.

Great Employer!

Great Employer, would love to work there again... Good compensation and benefits. Loved working there but I had a bad boss and oil rates fluctuates...

BHI is a fun and challenging place to work

Working with BHI is a bit tough due to the nature of the business but its also fun and interesting at the same time. Everyday is like a new challenge but the team is very supportive that makes new challenges easier to conquer.

Excellent atmosphere

Great opportunity to work with Baker Hughes EHO Ltd,Dubai team. I am handling DC export shipments. Nice team, good management, I am happy to work with BHGE.

Good work life balance if you are in Management

Big company, but poor management, not keyed in with what's happening around them, many of the Manager's are old school, not been trained, very poor on employee engagement and not interested in any career development. Salaries stagnant...

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Poor career progression

Fun workplace and inclusive culture

Baker Hughes is known for its collaborative and teamwork culture. The companies biggest asset are its employees. Employees are encouraged to take on new challenges and learn new skills.

Bhge

Baker Hughes a GE Company, is one of the most biggest and successful Company in the world. Because of their great Ideas and accuracy. I'm saying this because I work for 2 years with the Engineering Team. Working in this Company you will learn lot of things. I hope I can join again with this successful Company.

Amo mechanic

I give thanks to God for giving me the opportunity to work with such a great company. During my service, we worked as a team for the company to achieve it goes and increased revenue.i also have great time with all the managers and all my colleagues.

It was a good experience to work at Baker Hughes Dubai since it was a multi cultured environment and lot of competition

I had to work for 5 bosses and each from different ethnic backgrounds and different job skills were required to work with each of them. It was a very demanding job.

nice place to work

One of the few best places left to work in the oil and gas industry, a great place to work its some times testing and fun working with great individuals talented and result driven

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Baker Hughes Incorporated
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?