BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,156 reviews

Overseas Contracting Job - Long Hours, Good Mission

My time as an analyst for BAE was a positive experience in large part because the mission they were supporting was worthwhile. The job was very challenging, the hours were extremely long, but the compensation was worth the effort and job satisfaction was high.

Awesome place to work

Lots of innovation. Very collaborative environment. Managers are very supportive and promote new ideas. Teamwork is encouraged and cross pollination of skills occurs regularly.

Good Experience

BAE is fully commited to its employees. I really enjoyed their support while preparing for my mission overseas and once I was at my place of duty. They made my 1st deployment gig positive and memorable.

good

at work, I do work I learned how to do work management manage work workplace culture is work the hardest part of the job is work the most enjoyable part of the job is work

overall good company

management keeps you in the loop. If your contract gets cut the company will try to find you something else. pay is pretty good buy you have to put up with a lot of last minute moves and decisions. my experience contracting with the company oversees

Bae Systems

I worked for BAE SYSTEMS for 2 years in Afghanistan and I enjoyed working with the team. I learned how to work analyze information from a strategic and tactical position in order to execute the mission.

Gave me opportunities to grow

I was chosen for a mission not too many were allowed. Gave me the training and supported me the whole way. The management supported me when i had to leave due to a family emergency.

Pros

Calm, approachable management

Cons

Moved around, uncertainty at times

BAE is a good company...but

I had always heard that BAE was a great company to work for. It's not terrible. The environment that I work in just isn't the best. Morale is low and it can be a bit toxic. That's not BAE's fault. BAE has done what it could to boost morale. But the benefit of working for them rarely outweighs the unfortunate environment.

Pros

Large enough to know you're secure

Cons

Possibly too large to recognize the low morale.

Very low pay and no HR!!!!

I'm not sure if where I worked pay me little or everywhere else. Supervisor was replaced like 3 times in one year. Got a great supervisor after one year though. HR wasn't there at all.

Pros

Cannot really think of any

Cons

Need better management and better HR

The pay was ok, we worked 12 hours days. It made it for a long day. Co-workers were very cutthroat only worked about them self. Long hours never had time to work out

Pros

pay was ok

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BAE Systems?

BAE is Great

Where you work depends on the people who work around you. Being part of a deployed work force you run into every type of personality. From the guys who work hard and accomplish great tasks to members who have no idea what they're doing and shouldn't be there. This was the problem I had with the Intelligence portion of the contract. They were hiring anyone with a heart beat and a clearance as long as they were willing to deploy. If they couldn't find Intelligence Analysts (to fill an Intelligence Analyst position).. they'd hire on a HUMINT or SIGINT analyst. This was frustrating because these INTs have to be retrained on everything.. but they cant be retrained because they are already in-theatre. We are expected to be experts upon arrival and it gives a poor perception of contractors when you have a mixed competency work force

Pros

You find some great people to work with

Cons

Healthcare is terrible. Expect to spend $150 at the clinic for a cold

Over all fair company to work with.

BAE, was one of the decent contracting companies to work for. Although, the internal hiring could use some work and the benefits should be rising instead of dropping. Also there was hardly any recognition for employees that have been with the company longer than the one year contract.

Failure analyst

See previous review. A great place to work. The contents of the work is confidential so cannot comment. The hardest part of the job was leaving, the most enjoyable part the diversity of the role.

Started Out Great

Was a great work place then pay cuts Jr. people as managers hired with no experience running the show made it less bearable.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Cons

No expereince at the top. Too many Yes people. Too Big not concerned about the individual any longer

BAE Review

The employees exemplify integrity and professionalism. The most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling of support from management and staff.

A company that cares

When I worked for BAE I was only contracting for the US Government in Afghanistan, but BAE being such a large company still made me feel as if I mattered even though I played such a small part.

Great Company!

I enjoy working for BAE Systems. They offer excellant, competitive salary and great benefits!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BAE Systems