BAE Systems

BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Review

Dire Professional Culture

Extremely poor/lamentable management and leadership culture. There is poor/low support, and lack of mentorship, development and organic growth/support for new (including experienced/ex-military) personnel. Utterly contemptible treatment regarding teamwork, integrity, team 'spirit' and non-existent leadership. I worked for the BAES team at Christchurch, where the vast majority of the 'team' were unwelcoming, anti-social or simply ignorant/rude. I am secure enough to know my own capabilities, but this environment was extremely corrosive and soul-destroying. I will never apply for a BAES position again. My line manager even stated that he had not even seen my CV, even after I had been employed for several weeks - extremely poor management judgement and unacceptable to not know 'what your personnel's capabilities and strengths' are.

Pros

Potential for career advancement

Cons

Excruciating culture of lack of information, poor standards of professionalism, leadership & management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BAE Systems
  • Dire Professional Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?