Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
Working with official timing from 9am to 6pm with 1hr break. I gained a lot of working experience in terms of technical aspect and decision making and able to manage a team of 5 members. It's a multi cultural company that I'm able to train co-worker in a different Inventory process. Always a learning process that the company will open in different opportunity within operation department. Making sure Inventory company system is alway updated on a daily basis to have an accurate report for the management and decision making is the hardest part of my job but doing this kind of responsibilities make me feel productive.
great job environment, friendly staff and management, gave me a lot of experience and everyday there is new things to learn, meeting new people as well as building strong relations with the clients.
i have learned a lot form this company they give all the staff amazing training :customer service and sales the hardest part of the job to receive a customer have food allergic
job is fun but with lot of challenge and stress need to balance between the core business (fashion) and the engineering lot of travels between the different gcc countries
I have got great experience in Azadea as they have very busy stores it is challenging and hard work but managers are amazing that you dont feel how the time passing and they make you feel you important for the company that you dont want to leave the job even for better opportunities.
Pros
Good staff discounts
Started my journey in fashion environment at azadea group but salary was less but i gain a very good experience in sales and customer service from azadea i was ready to join other luxuary brands
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary is very low
One of the best companies worldwide. They take care of their employees, they never terminate contracts for no reason. They are expending in the markets
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azadea?
I learned a lot about customer service while I worked in there and experience in terms of cultural diversity. I made good friends which I still keep the friendship.
Pros
staff benefits in all the stores of the group and inventory is paid.
Cons
split shift
I will not stay in azadea for so long if the company is not good. its a nice place to work and nice people to work with. Since I joined them I as a Chef, Leader, and a person impoved a lot
Pros
free staff meal
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
Azadea is a Great place to work and to gain experience, i enjoyed working with all azadea team members during the past 11 years, and i advise everyone to apply for job in Azadea.
The Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics across the Middle East and Africa spread across 14 countries overseeing more than 650 stores.
This company have a great management salary is never late no working long hours they are very fair with their employees also they give us great benefit
Pros
free food free transportation 2 years free ticket
Cons
N/a
I learned a lot in this company. They give bonuses and incentives if the sales are high. But the uniform didnt upgrade the designs.And give less uniforms
Pros
Free lunches, 9 Hours duty
Cons
No manpower
Garments retail in Abu Dhabi branded and good company having good benefits and good environment, established company not only only in garments as well in food and beverages.
Pros
House and transportation allowance
Cons
8 hours plus and commission
The company treats the employees with good care,they take into consideration our personal needs and is always opened and ready to help,the management is fare and treats everybody with the upmost respect.
Pros
Good insurance, salary always on time, multiple trainings
Cons
Split shifts
Azadea Group is a company that you will learn and at the same time will enjoy, apart from being stable company, the multi cultural ambiance made you feel comfortable. Benefits are being given fairly and their flexibility is one of their high's.
I spend for almost 9yrs in this company, need to explore myself & to see more opportunities. I was one of the potential employees that under goes in planning and development promotion, I was also selected as three consecutive months as an Employee of the month.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8hrs in a day
  1. Employee Reviews