Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Over all, Azadea is a great place to work if flexible working hours and cosy environment is what you are after. I've enjoyed my time there are the office are fun to work in.
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work. management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Cons
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
Cons
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
fell good to work in under preachers and busy operation time on the weekend. happy to work with different nationality willing to work extra hours shift without complaining about anything.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
9 hours
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager. I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
Azadea is a franchise retail group that owns and operates various brands in fashion & accessories, home & furniture, F&B and multimedia. Its multicultural environment provides great exposure and enables one to learn and develop instantly.
one of the best if not the best company in terms of employee rights and respect, company support innovation and always give space for self development . clear career path , respect employees .
- More of a family based environment - Colleagues and staff members are super friendly - Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training - Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
Starting a day with a happy heart, love the environment because I love what I am doing at the same time learning new things, I cannot really tell that there is hard part on my job because we are a team,we help each other to achieve the main goal. The most enjoyable part is everyday you get to know different types of people and mingle with them.
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
Super team , sehr innovative , offene kommunikation
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
Azadea one of the best organization, its like a school for its employees, what you learn in Azadea allows you to grow and reach a higher level in retail career.
Pros
Free lunhes, discounts...
Cons
Health care, breaks...
Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice; Merchandise products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations
Pros
birthday party with cake
Cons
long hours and one day off
  1. Employee Reviews