Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
job was in sales n stock keeping , its a good job , working with fun , shipment days its just like festival , all r busy , will be enjoying the working time
• Assist customers in their purchase decision by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice on fit, style, fashion and color if required. • Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss. • Support the team for sale preparation, promotions events and stock take. • Update the product knowledge regularly. • Manage the alterations and the reservations services. • Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers , check. • Issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers. • Answer customers questions, and provide information on procedures or policies. • Transactions of foreign exchange. • Prepare every day Cash summary Report’s and hand over to Accounts Dept
For me no typical day,and i learned a lot of tings related in customer service during my work time.. About my management..I have good management,and my co-workers are good,because we are always doing team work during work time so that, even the hadest part of the jod we solve it easily, with trust to each other and team work and this is also i can say that this is the most enjoyable part of the job beacause of this trust and team work..
Azadea in general ,Zara in particular is the base of the experience that any staff would like to learn and share info which can be the beginning of his own career . a normal day can start my japanes meeting in order to share and communicate with the employees and set the points for the whole journey . organization ,follow up ,schedule ,maintenance ,reposition ,distributing tasks etc ... hardest part of the job is there is no life balance the most enjoyable is the sale period .
Cons
I learned a lot from Azade group. It my first job and experience in Dubai. The managment were very organize. They are giving training with really proffesional way. They are giving an opportunities to growth.
Pros
Commisions
Cons
Duty
customer service,hanging,folding,distribution the hardest part for me is every inventory we are staying in the shop until 3 am and if the total quantity of the items is wrong we need to repeat the inventory. in any working place theres always a fun time and enjoyment with the team also it will come to a point that you will feel tired the management is good but still theres an issue about salary no increase especially from the back employee and no bonus for the retail staff unlike with the people in the office they have while the retail staff are working more long hours and 1 off only
Pros
unlimited visa, staff discount, free medical
Cons
long hours and culture discrimination
- Assist customers in their purchasing decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products; - Arrange and display received merchandise under the direction of Shop Manager; - Provide support in particular tasks of the shop; - Managing all the cash transactions in the workplace; -Making daily transaction reports
Cons
most of the managers aren't fare, they care more about the looks then anything else, if they manager likes you personally, will get promoted not about how good you work
handling invoices basic knowledge of inventory management is good very helpful co workers every month end is hardest part of my job I have to finished all invoice by the month end day. Every time is enjoyable and tired sometimes but still love the work
Pros
accomodation, food + transportaion
Cons
Long Hours
• Active Selling • To provide Excellent Customer Service Experience • Provide accurate, timely stocks and sales information • Responsible for standard and proper visual merchandising • Set up standard and systematic product allocation procedure • Update price change, discounted items and promotions • Receives payment and responsible for all transaction on till the point • Providing accurate manual/original receipts to customers when purchased • Making Daily Sales Summary Report and filing Merchandise Daily Report • Create a very positive sales/buying experience for the customer • Handle customer needs and provide exact information to meet those needs • Respond to all sales and customer issues • Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed to company policy • Assist junior staff members
Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products. Arrange and display received merchandise under the direction of Shop Manager.
multinational working place lots of bosses big retail and establishment company
Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times. Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed. Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies. Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
The work requires careful attention to customers of different levels and nationalities, which is associated with the need to understand the client's needs and singularities of its taste. Kindness, compassion and patience, knowledge in the field of fashion and the most importantly is to use features, advantages and benefits of products are the necessary requirements in the sales assistant in clothing store. I find it easy to work with because I'm responsible to my duties, attentive to detail, friendly with colleagues and clients.
thank full my privies organisation because i learn a lot of thinks from there
i learn to manage my patience,manage my time,value each guest and love my job. management, they have different rules everyday.you have to be more adaptive, i guess.. my fellow comrades,were a team.we work as one..we respect each other. actually there's no hard part on my job.its a challenge for me. busy time is the most enjoyable part for me as a barista..
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
i like my workplace its very productive and enjoyable place. we have very good team building. manager always support and encourage us. i get pleasure to work with customers.we all helpful to each other.
Azadea is a very fun place to work in, people there are super friendly. very nice environment.
A very light mood during weekdays and busy on shipment days and weekends. I learned so many things about storekeeping like proper receiving of items, distribution and inventory. Management give support to the employees. The hardest part of the job is when we receives big shipment and during sale periods. We enjoy most of the time in our job especially when all works as a team.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Extended working hours when needed
educational and a training ground ,professional family business,
I have learned a lot during my tenure at Azadea Group I have had a lot of training, and also participated in their MDP (managerial development program) which takes 3 months to complete , dealed directly with suppliers and brand managers.
  1. Employee Reviews