Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
Azadea is a big company with a good management structure that develops their employees providing trainings of good quality and learning environment at working place among supportive staff members and management. I've gained a big experience by meeting a lot of people from different cultures and developed my customer service skills.
Pros
Staff discount, insurance
Cons
No life balance because of long working hours
Azadea is a very nice company. When I joined Azadea I was zero. from here I have improved my communication skill, customer service skill. I have learned how to organize the work to finish it faster. and i also learned the benefits to work in a team.
working hours used to change weekly. on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer. our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them. the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
Pros
medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons
rude customers
the management are very supportive to each every one. I can developed a lot of things here and also i learn a lot the company give training to staff.
Pros
working with the staff
Cons
always do the same shift
the management are very supportive to each every one. i can developed a lot of things here and also i learn a lot, the company give training to all staff.
Company has professional growth opportunity providing an learning environment, stability, multi cultural environment, transparency, fun. The possibility of self development by providing professional trainings for all levels.
Pros
stability
Cons
long working hours, 1 day off
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
Pros
we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons
No increament, no ot.
A continuous self-developing workplace. The management was investing time to nurture our skills through a wide range of both internal and external customized training achieving lots of my personal goals. The most enjoyable part of the job in normal day at work started by meeting new people from all over the world, making in this way more and more multi-cultural friends and learning new things about men and women fashion. My other colleagues were supportive, positive. We was always sharing our ideas to the management so that the business reach its fullest potential.
Pros
No pressure from the management
Cons
working 24/7 on some holidays
Fun work place with sapportive manegment.Not all about the numbers but hoe you brow and devlop.Decent amount of red tape and politics,but this is expected of a big company
i take my work vey seriously , i'm always careful with my attendance and my grooming. with every day of work i look forward to learn more about customer service up selling and cross selling and team work. how to do my job during day with the best way i can i try also to enjoy doing doing it by meeting new people and build a relation with customers.
Amazing work place actually i,m in love with ZARA brand we can take a big experience from such brand by meeting a lot ppl from different cultures and developed our personality by dealing with all customers kinds and acting with hard and good time overall is nice to work for ZARA but it is the time to make the next step in my career witch will effect me and my family in a all our life.
I learned in my job how to do customer service and how to deal with customer, how to be always good with people , I learned how to be responsible and smart, how to love work and team work
Pros
free uniform
Cons
It is a fun work place with very supportive co-workers.In this two years i learned how to work in a team,how to work under pressure and how deal with costumers.
Pros
Free duty meal
Cons
9 hours
The upper management is loyal and the company develops their employees providing trainings of good quality. However the company makes unsaficient efforts in frostering working hours of employees which leads to employees being overworked and exhausted.
Good co-workers team work and company provides uniform but management needs more improvement especially for staff personal growth and development.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
 Receive the delivered items from Warehouse.  Check the items with delivery note.  Pricing the items using price converted machine.  Bring the new arrival items to the shop for sale.  Arrange the items according to the model and references.  Check the stock level items and inform to the manager on duty.  Making missing sizes and sales list in every hour in the shop to make more sale.  Do inventory in the stock room and shop by using scanner.
Pros
Cons
8 hours plus 1 hour break time.
working on this company is such a knowledgeable and challenging company,because I learned a lot of cooking technique such as. Handling different stations inside the Kitchen Handling different kind of pressure specially busy time. Making all the papers work like inventory,suppliers receiving etc.. as a line cook like in grilling, Sotay, poaching for breakfast, all in hot section. Handling in salad section handling in Sandwich section and as an in charge if my sauce Chef is not around.
Pros
chef
Cons
full time
Sales achivments Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandising, opening hours, product mix… Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
I currently hold the position of Head of the Marketing department at Azadea Group UAE, Handling the marketing activities of 32 fashion brands including all Inditex brands and 8 restaurants. Also i am managing a team of 5 marketers, 3 permanent employees and 2 interns. I am accountable on the highest marketing budget between all the markets. Also I make sure that the budget is spent in a very efficient way and that we have high ROI. A 360 campaign is made for each brand twice a year , so we enjoy the success of launches of new collection, new openings, PR and public events...ect which make the job interesting and dynamic.
You manage to get exposed to a lot of areas in the retail operations of FMCG products. Experience gained in procedure of import regaultions of F&B products, managing time sensitive deliveries for shop opening material, and Just in time deliveries for Inditex shops ( Zara and other brands)
Pros
Exposure, work atmosphere, cooperation between departments
Cons
Organisation, many products handled, last minutes emergencies
  1. Employee Reviews