Azadea

Azadea Work-Life Balance reviews

it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
The best place to work in azadea, people oriented company I started as a food runner, now i am working as a floor supervisor. The best experience i got
The job is good for a single younger person. I don’t recommend the job for some one with a family. You can’t have a specific day off or you might not have at all. The company is surrounded with the same area(village) Lebanese group of people so it is very hard to get promotion for other hard working people basically you won’t reach any where an less you know some one or being a part of their circle .ccircle.
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work. management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Cons
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
Cons
fell good to work in under preachers and busy operation time on the weekend. happy to work with different nationality willing to work extra hours shift without complaining about anything.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
9 hours
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
one of the best if not the best company in terms of employee rights and respect, company support innovation and always give space for self development . clear career path , respect employees .
Starting a day with a happy heart, love the environment because I love what I am doing at the same time learning new things, I cannot really tell that there is hard part on my job because we are a team,we help each other to achieve the main goal. The most enjoyable part is everyday you get to know different types of people and mingle with them.
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice; Merchandise products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations
Pros
birthday party with cake
Cons
long hours and one day off
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
Working with official timing from 9am to 6pm with 1hr break. I gained a lot of working experience in terms of technical aspect and decision making and able to manage a team of 5 members. It's a multi cultural company that I'm able to train co-worker in a different Inventory process. Always a learning process that the company will open in different opportunity within operation department. Making sure Inventory company system is alway updated on a daily basis to have an accurate report for the management and decision making is the hardest part of my job but doing this kind of responsibilities make me feel productive.
I have got great experience in Azadea as they have very busy stores it is challenging and hard work but managers are amazing that you dont feel how the time passing and they make you feel you important for the company that you dont want to leave the job even for better opportunities.
Pros
Good staff discounts
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I learned a lot about customer service while I worked in there and experience in terms of cultural diversity. I made good friends which I still keep the friendship.
Pros
staff benefits in all the stores of the group and inventory is paid.
Cons
split shift
This company have a great management salary is never late no working long hours they are very fair with their employees also they give us great benefit
Pros
free food free transportation 2 years free ticket
Cons
N/a
Azadea Group is a company that you will learn and at the same time will enjoy, apart from being stable company, the multi cultural ambiance made you feel comfortable. Benefits are being given fairly and their flexibility is one of their high's.
I spend for almost 9yrs in this company, need to explore myself & to see more opportunities. I was one of the potential employees that under goes in planning and development promotion, I was also selected as three consecutive months as an Employee of the month.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8hrs in a day
I liked working with Azadea, it is a strong and structured company. The works environment is a happy environment and very challenging, I loved my team because they've become my friends
Pros
uniform, discount, early ticket
Cons
selfish management