Azadea

Azadea Pay & Benefits reviews

A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch
I worked in azadea for a year in Zara and it was one of my worse experience. Micromanaging and extra hours didn't help at all. We used to have at least 4 hours extra per week without pay.
Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
Cons
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
fell good to work in under preachers and busy operation time on the weekend. happy to work with different nationality willing to work extra hours shift without complaining about anything.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
9 hours
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
Azadea one of the best organization, its like a school for its employees, what you learn in Azadea allows you to grow and reach a higher level in retail career.
Pros
Free lunhes, discounts...
Cons
Health care, breaks...
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
Started my journey in fashion environment at azadea group but salary was less but i gain a very good experience in sales and customer service from azadea i was ready to join other luxuary brands
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary is very low
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I learned a lot about customer service while I worked in there and experience in terms of cultural diversity. I made good friends which I still keep the friendship.
Pros
staff benefits in all the stores of the group and inventory is paid.
Cons
split shift
I will not stay in azadea for so long if the company is not good. its a nice place to work and nice people to work with. Since I joined them I as a Chef, Leader, and a person impoved a lot
Pros
free staff meal
This company have a great management salary is never late no working long hours they are very fair with their employees also they give us great benefit
Pros
free food free transportation 2 years free ticket
Cons
N/a
I learned a lot in this company. They give bonuses and incentives if the sales are high. But the uniform didnt upgrade the designs.And give less uniforms
Pros
Free lunches, 9 Hours duty
Cons
No manpower
Garments retail in Abu Dhabi branded and good company having good benefits and good environment, established company not only only in garments as well in food and beverages.
Pros
House and transportation allowance
Cons
8 hours plus and commission