Azadea

Azadea Management reviews

A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch
Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.
I count my float, as usual checking the scanners, security detectors, credit card machines etc.Work wise is great, teamwork in cash counter is fine, the managements are well & good. The hardest part sometimes is that I should be properly focused, attentive as we handles cash, handling cash, epos, elvis handling exchange & refunds are all should be treated seriously as sometimes it triggers that there are times im unaware and unfocused. The most enjoyable is I loved my job, I treat it as if its part of my daily life, enjoy meeting customers, assisting and having a conversation like we've known each other for so long,. I enjoy working with my colleagues and my superioirs
Azadea is the best group and management ever. Amazing experience. What u will give u will get. Love d policies. Brand level is nice nd I have Learnt a lot.
The work place was stressful and working there was always a pressure . Management had no skills about motivating and keep the best environment. I highly not recommend ppl to work there
Their management Are racists and discriminate non Asians better to be jobless than working in a company like this they are so wicked and dont care about their staffs most especially the Lebanese lady called maggy she is just a witch to staffs and only looking for who to sack I bet she will meet her karma soon....
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Slavery
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work. management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Cons
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager. I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
- More of a family based environment - Colleagues and staff members are super friendly - Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training - Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
Super team , sehr innovative , offene kommunikation
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
Working with official timing from 9am to 6pm with 1hr break. I gained a lot of working experience in terms of technical aspect and decision making and able to manage a team of 5 members. It's a multi cultural company that I'm able to train co-worker in a different Inventory process. Always a learning process that the company will open in different opportunity within operation department. Making sure Inventory company system is alway updated on a daily basis to have an accurate report for the management and decision making is the hardest part of my job but doing this kind of responsibilities make me feel productive.
great job environment, friendly staff and management, gave me a lot of experience and everyday there is new things to learn, meeting new people as well as building strong relations with the clients.
One of the best companies worldwide. They take care of their employees, they never terminate contracts for no reason. They are expending in the markets
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
This company have a great management salary is never late no working long hours they are very fair with their employees also they give us great benefit
Pros
free food free transportation 2 years free ticket
Cons
N/a