Azadea

Azadea Job Security & Advancement reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
Its a great place for work to get experience in different types of cooking. Good knowledge of how to do the cost control . I Very lucky get chance to working in azadez.
The best place to work in azadea, people oriented company I started as a food runner, now i am working as a floor supervisor. The best experience i got
The job is good for a single younger person. I don’t recommend the job for some one with a family. You can’t have a specific day off or you might not have at all. The company is surrounded with the same area(village) Lebanese group of people so it is very hard to get promotion for other hard working people basically you won’t reach any where an less you know some one or being a part of their circle .ccircle.
Azadea gives me the advantage when it comes to training and implementation in our operations. It is highly essential to my career journey as I look for other platforms and organizations.
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place. I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azadea?
one of the best if not the best company in terms of employee rights and respect, company support innovation and always give space for self development . clear career path , respect employees .
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
Azadea one of the best organization, its like a school for its employees, what you learn in Azadea allows you to grow and reach a higher level in retail career.
Pros
Free lunhes, discounts...
Cons
Health care, breaks...
job is fun but with lot of challenge and stress need to balance between the core business (fashion) and the engineering lot of travels between the different gcc countries
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
Azadea is a Great place to work and to gain experience, i enjoyed working with all azadea team members during the past 11 years, and i advise everyone to apply for job in Azadea.
Azadea Group is a company that you will learn and at the same time will enjoy, apart from being stable company, the multi cultural ambiance made you feel comfortable. Benefits are being given fairly and their flexibility is one of their high's.
I spend for almost 9yrs in this company, need to explore myself & to see more opportunities. I was one of the potential employees that under goes in planning and development promotion, I was also selected as three consecutive months as an Employee of the month.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8hrs in a day
Light to Moderate workload Fun to be working with a very diverse group of people (Your command of English Language will be developed) Tax - Free salary
Pros
Tax free salary, free 2 way ticket every 2 years
Cons
career advancement
Azadea Group is an excellent place to work , to learn everything about sales skills , inventory etc .... I had great experience with them , I had several trainings about sales , communication skills , inventory , cashier etc ,,,,
A good working environment with friendly and focused managers. The overall experience is worthwhile. The company is multinational hence provides necessary working experience.
  1. Job Security & Advancement