Azadea

Azadea Culture reviews

it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
I am working in this company and I would like to say that it is one of the best companies I have worked in. The team is wonderful and caring. They will be helpful for the staff in helping them with everything
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
Azadea is the best group and management ever. Amazing experience. What u will give u will get. Love d policies. Brand level is nice nd I have Learnt a lot.
The work place was stressful and working there was always a pressure . Management had no skills about motivating and keep the best environment. I highly not recommend ppl to work there
Nice company, friendly, provides trainings, supports staff, nice managers, healthy environment. Interesting trainings. Participating in inventory, change prices and etc.
It was good experience working with this group, had a good knowledge about costumer services .Good teamwork, wonderful atmosphere, lovely staff and managment.
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
Over all, Azadea is a great place to work if flexible working hours and cosy environment is what you are after. I've enjoyed my time there are the office are fun to work in.
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager. I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azadea?
- More of a family based environment - Colleagues and staff members are super friendly - Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training - Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
Starting a day with a happy heart, love the environment because I love what I am doing at the same time learning new things, I cannot really tell that there is hard part on my job because we are a team,we help each other to achieve the main goal. The most enjoyable part is everyday you get to know different types of people and mingle with them.
Super team , sehr innovative , offene kommunikation
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
great job environment, friendly staff and management, gave me a lot of experience and everyday there is new things to learn, meeting new people as well as building strong relations with the clients.
i learned a lot in this company.very friendly staff.the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish my shipment.the hardest part of my job when i receive my shipment.
Pros
10 minutes coffe break
Cons
only 8 hours duty
Day start from Japanese meeting we know from there all information which we need. Every day I Lear something new. My hardest day when mall empty .
Pros
Meet nice people end good experience.
Cons
All colleagues are team players which make it easier to reach the target and mangers are always supporting. The shop is busy everyday so we have to work hard and make sure that the shop stays clean.
I worked at Azadea in the middle management and was quite happy working there for 5 years! If it were not a good company i wud npot have stayed for that long. Culture wise it was fine but had to work very hard, sometimes during weekends too! That is what I disliked abt working here the most
Pros
Free pick-up & drop
Cons
Weekend working
1- day to day work was very fair among all employees. 2- knowledge and exposure for the brand and fashion worlwide. 3- hardest time is public holidays and occasions. 4- enjoyable part is when meeting your target.
they believe in possibilities, best company ti improve your self and skills and wide your knowledge in term of management you will be exposed to deep financial studies and KPI, you will part of team that work to achieve all objectives