Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Unit Manager

Azadea gives me the advantage when it comes to training and implementation in our operations. It is highly essential to my career journey as I look for other platforms and organizations.
One of the best companies worldwide. They take care of their employees, they never terminate contracts for no reason. They are expending in the markets
A typical day at work included checking the store environment, ensuring that operations is running smoothly, checking on the team members and their service and ensuring that customer satisfaction is given.
Pros
Big compan, free beveragesy, discounts with affiliated brands, free lunches
I always come to work early so as I can be able to do something extra. Greet all my collegues ask them how the day is and know if there is anything that needs to be done immediately.Check if everybody had a break since work needs to be done with a fresh and energetic mind.Check if everybody arrived on time and that the deployment sheets are posted on the notice board.My most enjoyable part of my job is when all staff are at the shop and everybody is able to see each other and converse with each other and know how their day has been.
Pros
staff drinks, 1 hour break.
Cons
lateness and absentism