Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Store Manager

its a very good place to enhance your capabilities and skill. Senior motivates a lot for growth. I learned a lot of new skills in this company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
i love my work and i enjoy every moment i spend in there, it's like my second family. during my 10 years experience in Azadea i have learned a lot and i have attended several numbers of training sessions, the management team is great and i have built a professional relationship with each and every one of them. i know that there is always a hard part of our jobs and our biggest challenge is the economic situation around the world which enforces us to be at our best and try to maximize our sales. being with my team is definately the most enjoyable part of my job
Sales achivments Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandising, opening hours, product mix… Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
educational and a training ground ,professional family business,
In this company I have met only professionals.They provide trainings and thus I can build myself.