Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
I worked in azadea for a year in Zara and it was one of my worse experience. Micromanaging and extra hours didn't help at all. We used to have at least 4 hours extra per week without pay.
Azadea is the best group and management ever. Amazing experience. What u will give u will get. Love d policies. Brand level is nice nd I have Learnt a lot.
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
Cons
Its a big honor and priviledge to me that i belong to work in Azadea for 4years but,sadly to say im not happy now that why i looking a great opportunity to others company..
Pros
Free
Cons
Fare
.A day of at work very fun full and happiest environment. .I learn how to give very good life time experience for my customer . . Very good management they really care for they team. .when we have a sale or promotion as all know that brand is very popular . .When we achieve the target keep us more energetic.
Company provides training to increase our productivity and professional skills.Workplace is always helps to learn and enhance own personal skills while competing with colleagues.Most enjoyable part is to monitor and find out, customers needs and wants to provide effective customer service.
Pros
Trainings
• Very good in English (both speaking and writing) • Excellent Communication and Customer skills • Able to work at all time both day and night • Able to work with team or alone • Hard working and self motivated • Kind and very sociable Etc.
Pros
free lunches etc
Cons
i have been working in sales almost 7 years I Dubai I would like to sharpen my knowledge and share my experience with other people in a new companie
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour