Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Department Manager

Azadea in general ,Zara in particular is the base of the experience that any staff would like to learn and share info which can be the beginning of his own career . a normal day can start my japanes meeting in order to share and communicate with the employees and set the points for the whole journey . organization ,follow up ,schedule ,maintenance ,reposition ,distributing tasks etc ... hardest part of the job is there is no life balance the most enjoyable is the sale period .
Cons
The job is good for a single younger person. I don’t recommend the job for some one with a family. You can’t have a specific day off or you might not have at all. The company is surrounded with the same area(village) Lebanese group of people so it is very hard to get promotion for other hard working people basically you won’t reach any where an less you know some one or being a part of their circle .ccircle.
Azadea is a reliable company in terms of oppurtunity, well diverse in terms of cultural diversity. Its a great place to work in however if your looking for a place to have fun, its not recommended.
Pros
Salar in on time
Cons
Work life balance is zero
Morning, The day will start with a short briefing meeting for the employees, highlighting the previous day ( any incidents, reach target,) and continue with the present day on the same subjects. True out the day I will make sure that the company policies are followed and all employees are doing their job. I am working with over 10 nationalities and culture awareness is very important, people- management is an excellent tool that I learned and develop by attending MDP training provided by the company( the best part of my job). The worst part of the job is not having enough time for your personal life. An work -life balance should be in your work place to keep you fresh and motivated , ready for all the challenge's you may face.
Pros
Uniform Alowence
Cons
No dental coverege
  1. Department Manager