Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Cashier

Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.
Hello I am working before as cashier handle the transaction and the cash from the customer
I count my float, as usual checking the scanners, security detectors, credit card machines etc.Work wise is great, teamwork in cash counter is fine, the managements are well & good. The hardest part sometimes is that I should be properly focused, attentive as we handles cash, handling cash, epos, elvis handling exchange & refunds are all should be treated seriously as sometimes it triggers that there are times im unaware and unfocused. The most enjoyable is I loved my job, I treat it as if its part of my daily life, enjoy meeting customers, assisting and having a conversation like we've known each other for so long,. I enjoy working with my colleagues and my superioirs
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
I spend for almost 9yrs in this company, need to explore myself & to see more opportunities. I was one of the potential employees that under goes in planning and development promotion, I was also selected as three consecutive months as an Employee of the month.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8hrs in a day
i take my work vey seriously , i'm always careful with my attendance and my grooming. with every day of work i look forward to learn more about customer service up selling and cross selling and team work. how to do my job during day with the best way i can i try also to enjoy doing doing it by meeting new people and build a relation with customers.