Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
I was having fun and learning in same time with azadea as the company they are believed in people and they are providing fully training to make the people success in the business
A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch
I worked in azadea for a year in Zara and it was one of my worse experience. Micromanaging and extra hours didn't help at all. We used to have at least 4 hours extra per week without pay.
Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.
azadea is a good company business wise there is a lack of business ethics in the company's shops work life balance is fairly good and flexible salaries are based on the hard work and customer service the team puts
Pros
good salary
Cons
managers lack business ethics or any ethics at all
I would like to work again to this kind of management I want to back in my previous work. I hope they will give me opportunities again. I want to work again in azadea
My past experienced is good at azadea.I learned a lot during my work there. I'm hoping can I still work at azadea if they are allowed to work with them I want to stay to work how I wish they gave a one more chance.
Its an outstanding one of the company here in Kuwait.. Im proud that im former part of the company before.. I worked before in the Butcher Shop and Grill.. Great experienced that until now. Im using what i learned from our chefs and managers..
It was very good experience where I work in azadiya group.also I have learn so many thing and so many diya which is every step I pally. Even some time I gate confusion the allowes I took advice to my senior. Even management is good I injoy my work them.
Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
I am working in this company and I would like to say that it is one of the best companies I have worked in. The team is wonderful and caring. They will be helpful for the staff in helping them with everything
Entreprise à l’écoute de ses employés pour garantir le bien être au travail . Travail en win/win ( collaborateur investi = reconnu par la société) Organisation de team building Possibilité d’évolution
Pros
Point positif : service client, communication, adaptation, esprit d’équipe, motivé
I really have gained a great experience and gained lifetime skilled while working with azadeans I know I have a great team to work with and very supportive.
every day i try to learn something new, to read about something new, to make a new achievement, to nurture and enhance an internal or external relationship try to improve my current skills
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
Azadea is one of the best retail companies in the middle East. Which helps an individual to learn Retail trade and high level customer service. Best work ethics and best place to work at. i truly enjoyed my 9 years working at Azadea Group, Dubai.
It was a good experience Good team Important courses to grow up Collaboration The Needed information to be updated Well Management of routine and non routine tasks
Hello I am working before as cashier handle the transaction and the cash from the customer
Azadea is such a great company to work at,its a family business they really care about their employee.lots of training and staff discounts.a person can learn a lot from them.
Pros
staff Discount
  1. Employee Reviews