Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews in Dubai

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
good atmosphere to work with the staff. staff are friendly. management is supportive. overall good experience and learn good knowledge in retailing and fashion
I am able to preform all tasks of retail assistant effectively . Particularly, I am highly skilled in customer service with more than 10 years experience with customers from all over the world and i learned from my experience how to convince the customer to buy and make a lasting relationship with him
a typical day at work is arranging schedule's for my clients and structuring their workout plans daily. i learned a lot about hardwork organizing and time management during my stay in the company and the management there is very professional. The hardest part of the job is the schedule and the most enjoyable part is the learning experience.
working with my previous company was a meaningful experienced. It really helps me a lot . i learned to become aggressive in reaching my goals. i become organized in all aspects.I leaved this job of course to look for a better opportunity.
Team Meeting . We discuss our activities for the day: individual to-do lists, scheduled customer visits, bottlenecks , etc. In the most busy days or public holiday - a very good team work where we can support and manage the stress what we face . But after everything is a pleasure to realize that we can manage everything what's in our way .
Azadea is a reliable company in terms of oppurtunity, well diverse in terms of cultural diversity. Its a great place to work in however if your looking for a place to have fun, its not recommended.
Pros
Salar in on time
Cons
Work life balance is zero
It's fun to work in groups and achieve a day of success at work, gain your own money with your hard work and be comforted in your work place with your colegues.
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving. I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more. I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge. I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other. The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
It's good experience for me . I improve a lot from myself I take confedance , facing new challenges Taking care of many resposability It keep us motivation for new experience
Pros
Free lunches, event yearly, award
Cons
Normal hours, extra hours always paid
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azadea?
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines, ability to work under pressure. • Having a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service. Expertise in anticipating and responding to guest needs • An impressive track record of client satisfaction with friendly and courteous image to guests • Excellent knowledge in giving the excellent service during the stay of a customer. Ability to think independently and quickly resolve problems. • Capability to maintain helpful environment in work area. • Proven ability to communicate with kitchen staff, provide orders to customers, collect cash, and maintain proper accountability for orders and funds. •Have a great experience in catering service. Best familiar with European and national cuisine •Have the interpersonal communication skills, leadership and supervisory abilities. • Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accurateness and attention to detail • Fluent in Russian and English • Proficient in MS Office, HTML
Pros
discount
Cons
long ours
wearing fashion clothes by azadea group like zara/ mango/bershka/etch competing each other for the sales incentives,my co workers are good,
It was always fun with work. I have learned how to manage my time and deadlines I developed my management skills by working with my managers I loved my team and colleagues. The team was my inspiration. Working in different areas of the store like merchandising and working on cash counters at the same time. We always go out with my team to celebrate promotions and achieving targets
Azadea is a big and pristigios company its an internaianl group dealing with tust and good business. Its giving chance to many to prove thier abilities and to become succesful tp thier duties and responsibilities.Offerings a good benifets and a good salary.
Pros
Acomadation
Cons
Transportation
I met a lot of different nationalities as my colleagues at work. I had a great experience with the management as well. Everyone is properly equally treated
The AZADEA group giving you chance for self growing , they had a lot of trainings and they was care about staff , but unfortunately , the extra hours of work wasn't always paid . I find there a good friends . I am very thankful for the compani for all what they done for me .
Cons
To many extra hours
will everyday is a challenging day because i have learned a lot especially how to manage my time and how to be patience in all aspect.my co workers are very approachable e have a good environment .We helped each other we have team work.For me i enjoyed what i am doing because i love my job i care my job and my carreer.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimmum hours
1-accuracy, thoroughness, productivity. 2-teamwork and cooperation 3- management is well- supporting with the employee
• Very good in English (both speaking and writing) • Excellent Communication and Customer skills • Able to work at all time both day and night • Able to work with team or alone • Hard working and self motivated • Kind and very sociable Etc.
Pros
free lunches etc
Cons
*as if the busy day will be the best task for us to work as a senior waiter as if its a challenge with less staff and iam hapy to work in such situations , *i learned abut how to handle complints, handle conflicts, and taking care of the shifts in absence of the incharge. *i have got a good management. *my co workers are very helpfull and we work as a team. *sending food in time. *enjoying the job with smile.
Pros
one meal
Cons
yes more that 9 hrs
Azadea is the company where i learn all my managerial skills, i grow up my carrier in Azadea had a good times in there we were not having a routine job, everyday was a new experience, the only difficult times was the extra unpaid working hours,which we had it everyday,
Pros
something new to learn everyday
Cons
mall hours