Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews in Dubai

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
promotion time with protein item cooking & grilling not bad at all better then other controlling cash counter talk with guest and serve better product
Day start from Japanese meeting we know from there all information which we need. Every day I Lear something new. My hardest day when mall empty .
Pros
Meet nice people end good experience.
Cons
All colleagues are team players which make it easier to reach the target and mangers are always supporting. The shop is busy everyday so we have to work hard and make sure that the shop stays clean.
Azadea is a retail company in UAE it has more than a thousand employee including some GCC coutries. a good place to work providing all benefits you need with a highest job security.
1- day to day work was very fair among all employees. 2- knowledge and exposure for the brand and fashion worlwide. 3- hardest time is public holidays and occasions. 4- enjoyable part is when meeting your target.
.A day of at work very fun full and happiest environment. .I learn how to give very good life time experience for my customer . . Very good management they really care for they team. .when we have a sale or promotion as all know that brand is very popular . .When we achieve the target keep us more energetic.
they believe in possibilities, best company ti improve your self and skills and wide your knowledge in term of management you will be exposed to deep financial studies and KPI, you will part of team that work to achieve all objectives
It is unfair of work that only manager have the right to evaluate not in the office and I learned few things in warehousing process., management needs to improved. Workplace is need to improve for security purposes.
Azadea has been a very good company for Food and Restaurant,the way they treat their employees is like treating them as their own family,growth is also fine.0
-a typical day is to handle a wide variety of routine tasks, writing reports supervising employees, managing cash, handling the schedules, payroll, and securing the store upon closing. -I have learned how to manage a retail store and follow all the reports to bring up the business -the management was always there to support u in difficult times but to give u enough pressures that you to get stronger -my job was multinational workforce -the hardest part is to deal with the shoplifters and troublemakers -the most enjoyable part is to help the costumes to chose the best and build that customer relationship
Pros
good pay, clothing discount, positive energy
Cons
late working hours
My job role as a Sales Associate enhanced my knowledge and experience in terms of cultural diversity. It has broaden my mind whilst dealing with different customers form various background. It helped me grow as a person that I am now.
Cons
Extra hours not paid
Company provides training to increase our productivity and professional skills.Workplace is always helps to learn and enhance own personal skills while competing with colleagues.Most enjoyable part is to monitor and find out, customers needs and wants to provide effective customer service.
Pros
Trainings
The good things I learnt more about fashion and working in a fast paced environment. Learning something new everyday and there are a lot of opportunities. The challenges Everything that was involved was a challenge.So many things to learn and different rolls
Pros
35% staff discounts
Cons
Huge RFID Shipments, A huge PLATFORM to learn about CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Life is so good. Work, live and enjoy)) More than 9 years of sales world. Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
IT's fun workplace, good summery, good experience, good benefits, good team work, they are giving more training, good salary, in the end you will have good experience.
Good work place, friendly atmosphere. Hardwork is appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Management view feedback as an opportunity for growth. The company strive to be the best and to deliver top-quality products and services. Employees have a sense of camaraderie, cooperation and empowerment. Healthy competition exists without backstabbing.
Pros
Free lunch, Free ticket after two years
Providing customers need. I've learned such a great way to make me grow and have a great knowledge. they've done so many things to make it better for the people. work hard and be a flexible all the time. hardest part is to failed achieving company target. the most enjoyable part is always achieving monthly target or goals.
Pros
having lunches
Cons
1 hour per day
Good environment to work with although its quite tough being a storekeeper on a busy shop like Mango. However, its helps me a lot in so many ways. like decision making and dealing with of course cosmopolitan nature. a lot of good things to say but rather say Azadea is one of the caring and stable company i have ever work in as a storekeeper.
Pros
free uniform and lunch during the first day of sale. paid holidays.
Cons
Extra hours are being off-set. which is not bad.
A normal day it's starting at 9:45. The stuff has to write reposition and to give to the store keepers to bring in the shop all the items we need .During the day the stuff should greet the customers, ask them if they need help,offering them alternatives in case that we dont't have the item requested by customer, make the customer to come back.
during my 12 years in Azadea, I learned a lot, passed in a lot of challenges with positive results. I learnt how to deal with difficult people, country challenges, different cultures and passed to reach of what i'm now.