Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews in Dubai

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work. management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Cons
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
Cons
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager. I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
Azadea is a franchise retail group that owns and operates various brands in fashion & accessories, home & furniture, F&B and multimedia. Its multicultural environment provides great exposure and enables one to learn and develop instantly.
one of the best if not the best company in terms of employee rights and respect, company support innovation and always give space for self development . clear career path , respect employees .
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azadea?
Super team , sehr innovative , offene kommunikation
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
Azadea one of the best organization, its like a school for its employees, what you learn in Azadea allows you to grow and reach a higher level in retail career.
Pros
Free lunhes, discounts...
Cons
Health care, breaks...
Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice; Merchandise products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations
Pros
birthday party with cake
Cons
long hours and one day off
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
Working with official timing from 9am to 6pm with 1hr break. I gained a lot of working experience in terms of technical aspect and decision making and able to manage a team of 5 members. It's a multi cultural company that I'm able to train co-worker in a different Inventory process. Always a learning process that the company will open in different opportunity within operation department. Making sure Inventory company system is alway updated on a daily basis to have an accurate report for the management and decision making is the hardest part of my job but doing this kind of responsibilities make me feel productive.
great job environment, friendly staff and management, gave me a lot of experience and everyday there is new things to learn, meeting new people as well as building strong relations with the clients.
i have learned a lot form this company they give all the staff amazing training :customer service and sales the hardest part of the job to receive a customer have food allergic
job is fun but with lot of challenge and stress need to balance between the core business (fashion) and the engineering lot of travels between the different gcc countries
I have got great experience in Azadea as they have very busy stores it is challenging and hard work but managers are amazing that you dont feel how the time passing and they make you feel you important for the company that you dont want to leave the job even for better opportunities.
Pros
Good staff discounts
Started my journey in fashion environment at azadea group but salary was less but i gain a very good experience in sales and customer service from azadea i was ready to join other luxuary brands
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary is very low