Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates214 reviews

productive, funnily and good working environment

Its a good environment where workers can be productive and ready to learn if there's any problem which will affect them during the process. In a nutshell, is a conducive working environment with different kinds and unique features,from top management to the lowest working staff.

Good place to work!! You can learn good work

decent company to work with !! Very nice management team! people are nicer here and friendly work cultureSometimes very slow with progressGood place to work!! You can learn good work

Pros

free bus

Cons

slow processs

Fast paced environment

Ok place to work, but not for a professional growth, working in shifts, having a chance to meet nice people from all over the world, busy environment

Pros

salary on time

Cons

long hours, no space for professional growth

It was the greatest group to work with however now they are up using the team

They started to up use the employees and do micromanaging, no life no social life ( no work and life balance)You have to be sneaky, and let the management hear what they want to hear.

Pros

Staff discount

شركة رائعة

دروس تدريب كثيفة تعطي خبرة عمل ممتازةالعمل لديهم رائع ويوجد فرص ترقية كبيرة

Human resource please take action

Shout out to human resource team.... Overtime is unfair. They cheat on us.. No overtime pay unlike in the contract....No incentives but we are the one who is tired more thatn them! This people will cheat and belittle every one of you

Cons

Comparatively one of the best companies out there.

I worked here for 6 years and I very much enjoyed my time there. Had several pieces of training on different aspects of career and personal life. A good example of inclusion and diversity. Management is easy and friendly. Decent pay. Such a great company to advance your career.

Most of the time team is friendly and supportive, but not as always

As the retail company is not the worst one, i would say it is a good one overall. It's not to hard to get promoted, as long as you apply your effort and hardworking. I would recommend.

Great Experience Overall

I was able to develop myself on both personal and professional level , I Have Full respect for the opportunities that I once had at Azadea Family as I would do it again

Productive and fun working place

One of the best companies In the Middle East ! A great atmosphere to work in Mme Nisha is a very kind person and one of the best HR you can ever meet , azadea is a safe company and fun place to work in

I was working in old navy and the best place to work and best times management.

You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .

Great work place

A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .

Pros

Free lunch

Stressed and understaff

I worked in azadea for a year in Zara and it was one of my worse experience. Micromanaging and extra hours didn't help at all. We used to have at least 4 hours extra per week without pay.

It was a good company

Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.

Amazing

Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .

Good stepping stone, great place to learn

it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.

Pros

Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket

Cons

seniority system, slow growth

Azadea llc

I am working in this company and I would like to say that it is one of the best companies I have worked in. The team is wonderful and caring. They will be helpful for the staff in helping them with everything

Under pressure with many extra responsibilities

I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.

One of the best Retail Company to work for in the Middle East.

Azadea is one of the best retail companies in the middle East. Which helps an individual to learn Retail trade and high level customer service. Best work ethics and best place to work at. i truly enjoyed my 9 years working at Azadea Group, Dubai.

Hi

Hello I am working before as cashier handle the transaction and the cash from the customer

Experience

Its a great place for work to get experience in different types of cooking. Good knowledge of how to do the cost control . I Very lucky get chance to working in azadez.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Azadea