Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

working like a soldier.

September 12, 2014
i learn to manage my patience,manage my time,value each guest and love my job. management, they have different rules everyday.you have to be more adaptive, i guess.. my fellow comrades,were a team.we work as one..we respect each other. actually there's no hard part on my job.its a challenge for me. busy time is the most enjoyable part for me as a barista..
Pros
free staff meal
June 25, 2019
Same roleSame location
Baristas (Former Employee) - Dubai mall
Their management Are racists and discriminate non Asians better to be jobless than working in a company like this they are so wicked and dont care about their staffs most especially the Lebanese lady called maggy she is just a witch to staffs and only looking for who to sack I bet she will meet her karma soon....
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Slavery
January 5, 2018
Same roleSame location
Barista (Former Employee) - Dubai
Light to Moderate workload Fun to be working with a very diverse group of people (Your command of English Language will be developed) Tax - Free salary
Pros
Tax free salary, free 2 way ticket every 2 years
Cons
career advancement
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. working like a soldier.