Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Well formed company

May 8, 2016
A good company that offers a stable and good work environment with many opportunities to grow and learn through the training they provide.
June 17, 2019
Same roleSame location
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
August 1, 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - salsa Dubai mall
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
September 4, 2019
Same location
Pastry Sous Chef (Current Employee) - Abudhbi mall
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place. I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career
  1. Well formed company