Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Under pressure with many extra responsibilities

April 29, 2020
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
May 11, 2016
Same roleSame location
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dubai
its a very good place to enhance your capabilities and skill. Senior motivates a lot for growth. I learned a lot of new skills in this company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
March 28, 2016
Same roleSame location
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Dubai
i love my work and i enjoy every moment i spend in there, it's like my second family. during my 10 years experience in Azadea i have learned a lot and i have attended several numbers of training sessions, the management team is great and i have built a professional relationship with each and every one of them. i know that there is always a hard part of our jobs and our biggest challenge is the economic situation around the world which enforces us to be at our best and try to maximize our sales. being with my team is definately the most enjoyable part of my job
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. Under pressure with many extra responsibilities