Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Summary of my work

December 24, 2019
I count my float, as usual checking the scanners, security detectors, credit card machines etc.Work wise is great, teamwork in cash counter is fine, the managements are well & good. The hardest part sometimes is that I should be properly focused, attentive as we handles cash, handling cash, epos, elvis handling exchange & refunds are all should be treated seriously as sometimes it triggers that there are times im unaware and unfocused. The most enjoyable is I loved my job, I treat it as if its part of my daily life, enjoy meeting customers, assisting and having a conversation like we've known each other for so long,. I enjoy working with my colleagues and my superioirs
August 9, 2020
Same roleSame location
Cashier (Former Employee) - dubai uae
Azadea group was a very good company . It has very Good management . Good working conditions .Good benefits .Equal opportunity .Good working environment.
April 12, 2020
Same roleSame location
Cashier (Former Employee) - Dubai
Hello I am working before as cashier handle the transaction and the cash from the customer
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. Summary of my work