Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Productive days at work

December 30, 2016
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving. I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more. I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge. I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other. The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
June 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Storekeeper (Former Employee) - Dubai
Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .
June 17, 2020
Same roleSame location
Storekeeper (Former Employee) - Dubai
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot. Azadea takes care of their staff. They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. Productive days at work