Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

productive and fun workplace with fashion

April 11, 2013
A typical day at work is full emotion and it starts at 10am to 6pm or it can be different shift 8 hours working and 1 hour break time. It is very interesting to contact with the customer to be helpful for the people, it is filling my life with full of love and joy. I learned a lot of things during working with Massimo: I start to understand and feel each fabric and fashion. Now i am happy that i have a lot of great experience. My management was great. He was leading us and showing the right way how to be perfect in our job. My co-workers were very kind and friendly and too much professional. In Massimo Dutti MOE it is really hard work a lot of customers and tooo much folding and hanging and running as a rabbit to make sure everybody is served or no....The most enjoyable part of the job was my customers, my colleges and every time the latest new collection it was amazing....
Pros
during the sale we has free lunches
Cons
we had 1 hour break and perfect insurance
January 31, 2018
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - UAE Abu Dhabi
Garments retail in Abu Dhabi branded and good company having good benefits and good environment, established company not only only in garments as well in food and beverages.
Pros
House and transportation allowance
Cons
8 hours plus and commission
December 14, 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant ( MIT ) - BERSHKA - DCC (Former Employee) - Deira City Center
I liked working with Azadea, it is a strong and structured company. The works environment is a happy environment and very challenging, I loved my team because they've become my friends
Pros
uniform, discount, early ticket
Cons
selfish management
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. productive and fun workplace with fashion