Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table

September 25, 2017
as my opinion and my review I like my workplace very well, my collegues the operations especially busy days you see all the staff there working all very well although sometimes we encountered mistake, mis understandings, complains but at the end of the day where very happy to work as one organization in the shop. our team work are very constant and there are all joyful people so i rank it excellent for the team. for the management for me we have a lot of problems we need to fix or to manage especially handling the operations, manpower, the service.
Pros
nice benefits like health insurance, staff meal company discount card, cash ticket every two years
Cons
lack of staff
February 15, 2021
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
October 28, 2020
Guest service associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch
October 8, 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai Mall
I worked in azadea for a year in Zara and it was one of my worse experience. Micromanaging and extra hours didn't help at all. We used to have at least 4 hours extra per week without pay.
  1. productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table