Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

pretty good benefits that dont cover though the exhausting work environment

September 4, 2015
The upper management is loyal and the company develops their employees providing trainings of good quality. However the company makes unsaficient efforts in frostering working hours of employees which leads to employees being overworked and exhausted.
June 17, 2019
Same role
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
August 1, 2018
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - salsa Dubai mall
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. pretty good benefits that dont cover though the exhausting work environment