Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

popular, secure workplace, with good image and opportunity for growth

December 3, 2013
The customer service is the main and important role in our workplace, where we not only assist them, we strive to exceed their expectation and build long term relation ship. Have being working at Azadea I've learned a lot of things like handle customer complains, people management, operation management, commercial viability like financial and commercial awareness. Azadea management provides trainings for employees and good work environment, by coaching and supporting. Our colleagues are friendly and funny. to work in retail is not hard, however only one thing what need to reduce is monthly inventory (circle count)
June 17, 2019
Same role
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
August 1, 2018
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - salsa Dubai mall
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. popular, secure workplace, with good image and opportunity for growth