Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

im productive and hard worker and i like the challenge

August 1, 2018
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
June 17, 2019
Same role
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
March 1, 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. im productive and hard worker and i like the challenge