Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Great experience

March 1, 2018
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
June 17, 2019
Same roleSame location
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
August 1, 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - salsa Dubai mall
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
September 4, 2019
Same location
Pastry Sous Chef (Current Employee) - Abudhbi mall
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place. I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career