Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Fun place to work in and always busy as i like such environment.

February 25, 2013
- A typical day at work is full of tasks to do while making sure that each and every customers have been greeted and assisted.- I've learnt managing, scheduling.. a busy store.- Management is alright,.- My co-workers are fun to work with, energetic and we all got along very well.- There is nothing hard about the job.- The most enjoyable part of the job is when we receive new stock and after a busy day while closing time we look at the money we have done.
June 17, 2019
Same role
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
great management . you can learn the meaning of how to run a business . as much you sell you can save more commission . developmental company. supportive.
August 1, 2018
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - salsa Dubai mall
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits. In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. Fun place to work in and always busy as i like such environment.