Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Dependable and approachable at all time.

January 1, 2013
I always come to work early so as I can be able to do something extra. Greet all my collegues ask them how the day is and know if there is anything that needs to be done immediately.Check if everybody had a break since work needs to be done with a fresh and energetic mind.Check if everybody arrived on time and that the deployment sheets are posted on the notice board.My most enjoyable part of my job is when all staff are at the shop and everybody is able to see each other and converse with each other and know how their day has been.
Pros
staff drinks, 1 hour break.
Cons
lateness and absentism
September 15, 2019
Same roleSame location
Multi Unit Manager (Former Employee) - Dubai International Airports
Azadea gives me the advantage when it comes to training and implementation in our operations. It is highly essential to my career journey as I look for other platforms and organizations.
April 23, 2018
Same roleSame location
Multi Units Manager, Paul Cafe (Current Employee) - Dubai
One of the best companies worldwide. They take care of their employees, they never terminate contracts for no reason. They are expending in the markets
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
  1. Dependable and approachable at all time.