Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

busy restaurant

November 1, 2013
-new challenges -team work -weekends and holidays is too busy which is our hardest period -good managment
June 25, 2019
Same roleSame location
Receptionist (Former Employee) - DUBAI UAE
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
October 28, 2020
Same location
Guest service associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch