Azadea
Azadea Employee Review

Azadea is a school

February 8, 2017
during my 12 years in Azadea, I learned a lot, passed in a lot of challenges with positive results. I learnt how to deal with difficult people, country challenges, different cultures and passed to reach of what i'm now.
September 7, 2016
Same roleSame location
F&B senior attendant (Current Employee) - Dubai
*as if the busy day will be the best task for us to work as a senior waiter as if its a challenge with less staff and iam hapy to work in such situations , *i learned abut how to handle complints, handle conflicts, and taking care of the shifts in absence of the incharge. *i have got a good management. *my co workers are very helpfull and we work as a team. *sending food in time. *enjoying the job with smile.
Pros
one meal
Cons
yes more that 9 hrs
February 15, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai
You can learn to much whi Azadea and all the company like the staff of Azadea because all the staff of Azadea hard work and you will have meni training. And good experience in your back .
October 28, 2020
Same location
Guest service associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
A great place to work with people of different nationality . All the employees are treat same irrespective of there nationality And their position. Management take care of their employees very well .
Pros
Free lunch
  1. Azadea is a school