Awok.com

Awok.com Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates33 reviews

Require to achieve our KPI's

My experience at this company was very good, and got to work with some great people." There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions.

Pros

Cons

Yes...Some time.

Best

what you learned : learn business, problem solving,workplace culture: Great company cultures support involvement and provide positive, fun ways for their employees to get together for personal and professional development activities, both within and outside normal company hours. And the success of the company culture is indicated in the level of involvement by each employee

Pros

Work life balance and salary are good The Manager very helpful

Cons

No Job Security.

Bad experience with awok.com

I have been working with awok.com but everyday was stressful day . You can't get your salary on time . Not a good customer services. SORRY No comments 😒

Fun work place

My experience at this company very good, and got to work with some great people.There are good opportunities to advance your a career.and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.

A productive and fun work place

A productive and fun work place with helpful employees, i was learning everyday new things from the company employees. got many countries ppl working under one roof.

Its all good

AWOk is a good company I have learned to much from there I got a good salary even from there I am very thankful that I have chance to work with them unfortunately I have to leave that company i.

Excellent

His everyone I'm glad to have this application it s so helpful to everyone in finding good jobs .I really appreciate to indeed management make it better thks

Dont have care with the employees

I dont think Awok was so bad with dealing with their employees until the day that we are pulled out,they dont even care that we are gone to their company after how many years of working with them.

Pros

Free Pickup

Cons

No care with the employees

its okay

I am working in a 12 hours shift , working six (6) days a week with shifting timings. We have transportation but drops off only to the nearest metro

Working Place

i work 12 hour managment is good and working place is nice i work hard workplace culture is good i like this job but salrey is not good & i not like working timing working timing is 12 hour i want 8 or 9 hour duty salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Awok.com?

Great in Nothing

Looting money from lower level staff my making fines for everything. UAE labour laws are just a word for them which is bent and lucrative only for the management profit. fines are as follows : > if you accidentally put food items -200 dhs >if you have a reason for leave and if it happens you are not giving a leave form or HR fail to file it then -1 day leave salary +100 DHS and will it increase based on the number of days you were absent. >and worst in hygiene and you don't bother telling them.

Pros

you could think back after the tenure is over and be overjoyed on that fact

Cons

everything

Online Shopping Platform

The ability to recognise future trends. Excellent commercial awareness. Communication skills. Confidence and presentation skills. Ability to make decisions under pressure.

productive and fun work place with a snooker board

Home away from home and fun workplace with snooker board. His a place of no discrimination for all employee. It a place where you have the privileged of learning new things.

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

long hour

Company overview

Working with Awok.com teach you a lot of things in a short period of time. One who is working/worked here must have good experiences. same i do. At last i am thankful to the company to give me platform to focus on my future.

Productive and fun workplace. Amenities are all provided.

Good Working Environment.I have excellent bonding time with colleagues with professionalism and even personal/friendly basis Amenities are all provided.

Pros

free beverages

excellent

learned many things friendly work environment learned how to deal globally have around 4 years experience with this company before we just worked locally now we have business all over the world

Nice place to work

very good company when it comes to the matter of price and products.. in recent time i have shopped a watch during flash deals and got a very good quality at very less price and on time delivery. Iam very much satisfied with the service of the company and my experience with awok.com is very nice. thank you awok for the safe delivery that i received.

Pros

Good process

Cons

Long hour

All facilities provide

I work 12 hours in night shift for almost two years with overtime pay they provide well compensated as to UAE Law, Learned how to deal with other people , motivate self temper control and self enthusiasm .

Pros

They provide special giftsevery holidays

Cons

Long hours of duty

Productive and demanding work place

Wonderful work place with mix of multi national culture and people. Job is challenging and requires very minute observation and supervision. 800-1000 sku's daily received / inbound. Long working hours is very challenging at times. Gives you pleasure when you see customers are happy when they get products from our company which we have received,shelved,picked,packed and shipped with assurance of safety. Our shipment is done through our dedicated vehicles with trained drives from our logistics team. Wonderful chain and teamwork makes up my work good and enjoyable.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long working hours

E-Commerce Web Based Company

AWOK.com is the 2nd Largest company in UAE and I feel proud to be a part of AWOK. Everything in AWOK regarding management, workplace and all other things are good except increment in salary. Overall AWOK is Excellent.

Pros

Good Environment, Playland

worst

worst ever company ive applied in my entire life. dont ever try to apply in this company. worst management, employees dont have a voice in here. dont waste your time and career in here.

Pros

no pros

Cons

everything are cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Awok.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Awok.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?