AWJ Investments

AWJ Investments Employee Reviews

Better than nothing

AWJ Investment is a stable company, If you got the job here with decent compensation, grab the opportunity and try to learn as much as you can, after you're confident that you have learned what you have to, learn to let go and find a new home.

Pros

2 days off

Cons

work from home on off days

awj investment

awj investment the top five company at Dubai i learned a lot and i get great experience with my senior management team work is perfect and organized operations

experienced was excellent towards work and environment.

The operation and service was a great experienced towards my co employee, management and the operation flow. it was a great opportunity because even in peak hours we can still manage to smile and calm the pacing of the operation.

Pros

break time

Cons

long over time

its good organization

simple is not the right place which am looking for, perhaps the style of the management i didn't like it. i find them very poor performance such the head of operation was unable to deliver my expectation about him as superior and leader.

productive but stress full place of work, but I would learned to observed and please people by all means.

A typical day of work here is stress full, but I would learned to keep cool and think positive, and tried to understand each other traits and character so that, I should avoided miscommunication to my co-workers. To work under-pressured having a Manager unpredictable attitudes and manners.I will learned a lot to observe people.

Flexible and loyal.

Such a great experience. I've learned a lot if things that i can apply in my future job. Learned how to managed the floor, learned how to communicate with the staff and so on.

Pros

free lunches, house and transportation.

Cons

long hour

Jobs at AWJ Investments